Checking Money Sense Tips
- Safer than cash
- Use to cash paychecks and save on check-cashing fees
- Use to pay bills
- Provides records of your transactions that can help you budget and assists with disputes
- Allows you the convenience and protection of using a debit card.
- You can save more than $100 a year in fees by selecting a free checking account or one with no minimum balance requirement!
- Check Cashers May charge only up 1.82%, with a minimum charge of $1.00
- It's YOUR money! Why give up a portion of it just to get the rest?
- Less than 2 percent may not seem like much, but consider all the paychecks you get over the course of a year. Here's how much you would save on an annual basis:
- If you make $20,000 you will pay at least $364
- If you make $30,000 you will pay at least $546
- If you make $40,000 you will pay at least $728
- If you make $50,000 you will pay at least $910
What would you like to do with the money you SAVED???