Rate Bump Certificate of Deposit
- No need to worry about rates going up, you may change the rate on your Rate Bump CD once before maturity1
- Low $500 minimum deposit requirement ($99,000 maximum deposit)
- Interest is compounded on a daily basis and credited on a monthly basis
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest posted to the account can be withdrawn penalty-free or transferred to another Amalgamated account
- Customer is given ten calendar day grace period to make changes to their CD
- If no changes are made, the entire balance in the CD will automatically renew at the prevailing rate of interest and at bank's option a different term.
- FDIC insured
Click here for a complete list of fees and account details.
Other Products That May Interest You
Money Market Account
Statement Savings Account
1 You may change the rate on your Rate Bump CD once before maturity. The rate change you select must be a rate that Amalgamated is offering for a Rate Bump CD of identical term. Rates offered on all CDs are within the Bank’s discretion. If you exercise this option, your interest rate and annual percentage yield will change.