Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay
Account reconciliation provides commercial clients with increased control over disbursement records and with positive pay you can add another level of fraud detection by matching checks presented for payment to the check list you provide.
- Provides a complete proof for each Account to the client's Issue File for the Account of paid and outstanding checks.
- Checks sorted in numerical order
- Hard copy report with the following information
- Paid checks - listed in sequence
- Outstanding checks
- Voided items
- Stale items
- Deleted items
- Checks paid without issue
- Checks paid pre-issue
- Checks pre-paid from prior period
- Option of receiving reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Assists clients with their own reconciliation. This service provides clients with:
- Checks sorted in numerical order (machine readable only)
- Total of paid checks reconciled to the Bank’s statement for the account
- Hard copy report of paid checks listed in sequence
- Paid check detail is provided on diskette or by electronic transmission.