Below is some key information regarding branch hours and how to perform all your banking needs:
All branches are currently open with the exception of our San Francisco branch:
- Union Square: open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Co-op City: open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- BedStuy: open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Washington, D.C.: open Wednesdays from 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
All in-branch events have been suspended and will be rescheduled for a later date.
Amid concerns surrounding COVID-19 the following services are by appointment only:
- Account opening and closures
- Change in signers or beneficiaries
- IRA modifications
- Consumer Investment Account opening and maintenance
To schedule an appointment please contact 800-662-0860. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All branch ATMs with the exception of our Washington D.C. branch are currently open and operating.
Access your accounts
Through Online Banking you will be able to:
- See transactions and balances
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
You can deposit checks by using the camera on your smartphone while using our mobile app.
Quick reference guides
Please read our quick reference guides on how to perform key banking needs remotely.
Make residential mortgage payments
Learn more about Online Banking
Take a tour of our Online Banking platform by watching this video.