Everyday banking that makes a difference
With Amalgamated Bank’s Donate the Change® program, we'll make a donation to a worthy cause each time you make a debit card purchase of $10 or more. Currently, we are pleased to be donating the change to the Rock the Vote.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for Donate the Change – If you have an Amalgamated Bank Convenience Checking or Convenience+ Checking account, you're eligible to enroll
- Receive your Donate the Change Enhanced Debit MasterCard® – it should arrive securely in the mail within 10 business days
- Use your debit card – at the grocery store, gas station, doctor’s office, restaurants – anywhere you would normally swipe a card
- We donate 10 cents to Rock the Vote for every purchase you make that is $10 or more
- For our Donate the Change program, we choose impactful organizations that align with our mission and values
Why Rock the Vote:
- Rock the Vote, a non-profit and non-partisan organization dedicated to building political power for young people, has pioneered ways to make voting easier
- For over 25 years, Rock the Vote has been registering and turning out new voters
- Amalgamated Bank believes in making a difference and that is what Rock the Vote has done and continues to do
Important Information: The non-profit organization that will receive a donation under the Donate the Change program will be selected by Amalgamated Bank (within its sole discretion) from time to time. We reserve the right to change the non-profit organization that will receive donations under the Donate the Change program at any time without notice to you. Only debit card purchases of ten dollars ($10) or more using a Donate the Change debit card (“qualifying debit card purchases”) will be counted. We will aggregate your qualifying debit card purchases at the end of each month and make a donation to the designated non-profit organization at the end of each quarter. We will donate up to $200 to a non-profit organization per year, per customer based on your qualifying debit card purchases. You can track the amount donated by reviewing your monthly statement. If a qualifying debit card purchase is not completed due to insufficient funds or is subsequently canceled or reversed, the corresponding donation may not apply. We may cancel the Donate the Change program at any time. If we cancel the Donate the Change program we may issue you a new debit card. You may cancel your participation in the Donate the Change program at any time by contacting us at 800-662-0860. If you cancel your participation in the Donate the Change program we may issue you a new debit card. Donate the Change is a registered trademark of Amalgamated Bank.
© 2016 Amalgamated Bank. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.