Special offer: free use of credit card processing terminal
For a limited time, get free use of an EMV terminal machine for credit card processing when you sign up for Merchant Processing through Newtek Merchant Solutions.
Amalgamated Bank has teamed up with Newtek, "The Small Business Authority," to provide your business with a complete menu of payment acceptance options. Both MasterCard® and Visa® have recently raised many of their processing rates and fees, but Newtek Merchant Solutions has found a way to help you keep your payment processing rates down.
Newtek, "The Small Business Authority," will pay $250 to your business if we cannot meet or beat your “true effective rate” from your current merchant processing provider.*
Electronic Processing Options
- Credit and Debit Card Acceptance
Accept MasterCard ®, Visa ®, Discover Card ®, American Express ®, Diner's Club ®, JCB, PIN-based debit cards and signature-based debit cards.
- Electronic Check Services
Accept paper checks with convenience and confidence using check verification, check verification with guaranteed payment, electronic check recovery and recurring debit.
- ACH Processing
Allow your customers to make payments directly from their checking or savings accounts.
- eCommerce Services
Conduct business online with a shopping cart and a secure Internet payment gateway.
- Gift and Loyalty Card Programs
Create a compelling reason for your customers to come back to your business.
Accepting electronic payments can increase your sales, cash flow, and customer satisfaction. Allow your customers the freedom and flexibility to pay how they wish.
Already have a merchant account?
Let Newtek perform a free, no obligation, analysis of your current merchant processing environment in order to reduce your costs and insure the most efficient program possible.
Processing with Newtek gets you:
- State-of-the-art equipment which allows for greater operational efficiency and additional cost savings
- The ability to guarantee checks cost-effectively
- The ability to accept pin-based debit cards which eliminates the discount rate for transactions
- Full training of staff at each location on how to keep processing fees at a minimum
* Rate and price comparisons are based upon the calculations provided by Newtek Merchant Solutions. The most recent two (2) month’s credit card processing statements are required to calculate the “true effective rate.” Pricing comparison applies to Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover Network® credit card processing rates and other normal monthly fees only, but not to include one-time set up, hardware or software fees. Select business types are not eligible for the $250 Meet or Beat Offer. Ineligible business types include, but are not limited to: travel agents, ticket brokers, airline tickets, debt consolidation/collection services, dating services, online dating sites, financial consulting, recurring billing or continuity merchants, computer software sales, discount clubs, or custom furniture retailers. The $250 will be paid in the form of a check within 45 days. Limit one offer per merchant relationship/business entity. If Newtek cannot meet or beat your current merchant processing program cost, you will receive a $250 check. Check will be provided to the Amalgamated Bank client by Newtek within 45 days of initial consultation. Offer is only available to new Newtek Merchant Solutions – The Small Business Authority customers.
The Small Business Authority® is a registered trademark of Newtek Business Services, Inc., and neither are a part of or endorsed by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
These products and services are provided by an unaffiliated institution, Newtek Business Services. These products and services are not provided by Amalgamated Bank and Amalgamated Bank will not have any input concerning such products and services. Newtek Business Services is not an employee or agent of and is not affiliated with, Amalgamated Bank. Amalgamated Bank is not responsible for these materials, the content contained herein or any of the products, services or advice offered by Newtek Business Services. Amalgamated Bank will receive a referral fee from Newtek Business Services if the client referred by Amalgamated Bank enters into a transaction with Newtek Business Services.