Over $20 billion in assets under custody
Our core custody product features a wide range and comprehensive service focusing on adding value for our clients. Distinguishing our product is a hands-on approach by an accomplished management team of senior professionals with over 100 years combined trust / custody operational expertise. Our service underscores our reputation for mitigating risk and maximizing efficiency.
With 35 years of providing Institutional Asset Management and Custody services, we have grown to over $20 billion in assets under custody. Our service is underscored by its flexibility, creativity, and is specially designed to meet the requirements of Taft-Hartley and public sector employee benefit plans.
Our sophisticated tools and services are designed to make managing your investments even easier.
- Real-time online access to our multi-currency trade date accounting system
- User-friendly reporting packages in accordance with client requirements
- Issuance of supplementary information to support the full suite of client regulatory reporting
- Timely and accurate application of pricing and factor data to ensure correct valuations
- Account transition, asset transfer and conversion management
- Safekeeping and updating of all required legal documentation
- Daily cash management and overnight investment of end of day balances in various short-term investment strategies
We consistently offer customized and value-oriented solutions, strategically partnering with our clients for success in the marketplace.
Our custody services include:
- Asset Safekeeping
- Contractual trade settlement in U.S markets and most markets globally
- Corporate Actions
- Income Servicing
- Class Actions
- Proxy Services
- Litigation & Escrow Services
- Comprehensive, flexible reporting
Our complete front-to-back global custody asset service provides clients with unsurpassed investment access to over 90 markets worldwide, as well as assuring that non-U.S. assets are securely held and monitored.
- Contractual trade settlement in 68 markets
- Auto repatriation of dividends and interest payments
- Tax Reclaims
- Automated foreign currency exchange for trades (if required)
- Support for third-party foreign currency exchanges
- Proxy Voting / Class Actions
The securities lending program offered to our clients includes:
- Dedicated, professional and experienced team led by a Managing Director and Product Manager
- Dedicated portfolio management team for the investment of collateral maintenance and cash received as collateral
- Status as a "first-call" agent for many high-quality, high-volume borrowers
- Generation of competitive yields
- Customized and flexible lending programs to meet the unique needs of each client
- Direct interfaces with primary trust accounting system, Amalgamated Bank and DTCC
- Securities lending activities reported to investment manager
- Comprehensive client reporting of loan revenue
We provide a specialized escrow solution for firms specializing in securities class action litigation. Our solutions are designed to meet the specific requirements for your firm’s custody, cash allocation and settlement needs.
Our broad range of capabilities can support even the largest settlements, including:
- Banking Process
- Negotiation and execution of escrow agreement
- Escrow management account setup
- Receipt of funds via wire transfer into transactional account instructions or as mandated by the Court Order
In addition, we can provide any or all of the following services:
- Trade processing
- Disbursement to claims administrator
- Wire transfer services
- Interest income processing
- Statement renditions
- Account reconciliation
We offer a broad range of escrow services to help attorneys, realtors, health care facilities and settlement fund administrators reduce their operational burden and costs while maintaining a clear audit trail and meeting legal requirements. Our escrow services include IOLA (Interest on Lawyer Accounts) and IOLTA (Interest on Lawyer Trust), Attorney Escrow Management and Lease Security Accounts.