Amalgamated Bank has teamed up with Newtek Business Services, Inc. to bring you a broad array of government and conventional lending products.
As a full-service, non-bank lender, Newtek Small Business Finance is able to provide a flexible, low-cost lending option that offers longer maturities than conventional loans.
Newtek offers a number of loan programs to suit the needs of any small business, with financing from $50,000 to $1 million. Whether you’re expanding, refinancing your existing debt or acquiring new equipment, Newtek provides financing solutions to help you grow your revenue or improve your cash flow with 25 year amortization schedules.
Newtek's experienced specialists will guide you through the process and clearly explain all lending options to determine the best fit.
- Financing from $50,000 to $1 million
- Flexible terms with longer maturities, compared with conventional loans
- Competitive interest rates with low down-payment requirements
- Reasonable collateral requirements
- Pre-qualification within 48 hours
What Can The Funding Be Used For?
- Open a new location
- Acquire an existing business
- Launch a new product
- Launch a new marketing initiative
- Increase working capital
- Increase cash flow
- Purchase real estate for business use instead of paying rent
- Purchase computer hardware or software to make your business more efficient
- Purchase inventory or equipment
- Refinance debt
- Invest in a new ecommerce solution
- Upgrade your website
- Take advantage of search engine optimization
Types Of Loans
- Low-cost lending options with longer maturities
- Loans up to $1 million and terms up to 25 years
- Acquire commercial land, real estate and heavy equipment
- Professional assistance to guide you through the process
Multi-Purpose Lending For Owner Operated Businesses
- Expand your business or acquire a franchise
- Finance costly business expenses
- Loan terms from 7 to 25 years
- Purchase or renovate buildings and facilities
All loans made or serviced under the SBA program (U.S. Small Business Administration) are made by Newtek's lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc., a licensed U.S. SBA lender.
The Small Business Authority® is a registered trademark of Newtek Business Services, Inc., and neither are a part of or endorsed by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
These products and services are provided by an unaffiliated institution, Newtek Business Services. These products and services are not provided by Amalgamated Bank and Amalgamated Bank will not have any input concerning such products and services. Newtek Business Services is not an employee or agent of and is not affiliated with, Amalgamated Bank. Amalgamated Bank is not responsible for these materials, the content contained herein or any of the products, services or advice offered by Newtek Business Services. Amalgamated Bank will receive a referral fee from Newtek Business Services if the client referred by Amalgamated Bank enters into a transaction with Newtek Business Services.