Protection of fair and free elections is a cornerstone of our democracy. A healthy democracy is one in which votes are not systematically suppressed due to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, immigration status, or socioeconomic status, and all can easily exercise their constitutional right to vote.
- Support for HR1
- Took a stance against oppressive statewide voting practice that disproportionately impacts people of color, including the Georgia voting law
- Expressed support for reinstatement of voting rights for formerly incarcerated individuals
- Partnered with When We All Vote to get communities out to vote
- Partnered with Rock the Vote through our “Donate the Change” program and America Votes
- We use our bank branches as voter registration centers
- We give our employees paid time off to vote